Friday, October 16, 2009

I am stronger! (dedicated to the test II UF)

When my dream turns fantasy
When my hope just of no use
When my mind depressed
When my heart broken

I told myself that I am still alive


When the pain is all around
When the cure is nowhere to be found
When the life is incredibly miserable
When the world is crushing down on me

I told myself that I am still standing


When everything is vague
When everything is not right
When everything is a mess
When everything is suck

I told myself that I am still doing alright


When I don’t know how to react
When I don’t know what to say
When I don’t know anything anymore
When I don’t know which path is the best

I told myself that I am still being patient



When I need a faith to hold on to
When I need a shoulder to cry on
When I need a person to hug
When I need a smile to stay calm

I told myself that I am still going to get it


When I let off the frustrating
When I thought it’s not too late
When I believe success is ahead
When I left alone to handle all these

I told myself that I am still stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment